Re: [Tails-ux] Results of UX tests on Greeter

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Results of UX tests on Greeter
sajolida wrote (30 Nov 2015 15:19:00 GMT) :

>> Will you point me to this?

> That's a very old project that need some C++ code :(

> https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6284

Just for the record: I don't think that any C++ is needed; the "almost
ready" proposed implementation we had a couple years was in Python,
and it likely should now be adjusted for GNOME Shell (so JavaScript).

(I'll be glad to update whatever public info led you to think it
requires C++, if any; and if not, no need to add to this thread :)