Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter revamp: new prototype

Author: sajolida
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter revamp: new prototype
Alan:
>> I might have overlooked it but where can I find info regarding this
>> testing session?
>
> I know someone proposed to do some user tests next week. I'm not sure
> about more info yet, but I'll stay you tuned.

Hi, sorry for the intrigue. I'll be doing user testing of the prototype
on Thursday 5th at an undisclosed location. I invited some local Tails
enthusiast to join in, making it clear that any skill-level is welcome.
7 people confirmed so far but I'll send some more emails tomorrow. I'll
try to publish the results before November 9.