[Tails-ux] Greeter revamp: new prototype

Author: Spencer
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] Greeter revamp: new prototype
Hiya,

> Alan:
> I don't understand which button you're talking about. You mean the
> putting the 'Back' button of the 'Add Privacy Setting' on the left?

Nah. The dialog with the list of privacy (security?) setting types has
the 'Back' button; I frequented it often with clicks. It should exist,
since there is an 'Add' button, but be de-emphasized/ghosted, so as to
also be unclickable visually.

> I don't understand, please clarify!

On load, 'Back' and 'Add' buttons aren't there; they should be since
they are there in similar states, like when you click into and then out
of a setting type.

> I fixed a bug that might have caused this.

Sweet!

> I know someone proposed to do some user tests next week. I'm not sure
> about more info yet, but I'll stay you tuned.

Okay :)

Wordlife,
Spencer