[Tails-ux] Greeter add privacy settings

Author: Spencer
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] Greeter add privacy settings
Hey,

> Alan:
> I still doubt that "Connection Settings"
> is a good name, as it's obvious that it's a setting, so this word is
> useless. Plus the word "Network" is missing from the title while it
> conveys the most interesting info. So I don't know what to do.

No worries :) Use:

Network Connection (Bridge, Firewall, Proxy, or Air-gap) <---this one :)

I couldn't locate your words on "connection" vs "configuration", which I
thought I read, but I think I see we are configuring *every* setting
type, so a label of what it is makes more sense than a label of what is
being done.

>> Spencer:
>> We could make 'Off' a radio dial, too, so there isn't one auto checked
>> but ghosted. See here [0] for inspiration.
>>

> I think you forgot the link?

Whoops :/

Wordlife,
Spencer

[0]: universalaccess.png (for real this time)