Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/start…

Author: Muri Nicanor
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review)[de] wiki/src/doc/first_steps/startup_options.de.po
hi

sorry, i totally overlooked that thread. but i'm oke with all the
solutions ;)

On 05/26/2015 03:54 AM, flapflap wrote:
> Since the above points need to/should be addressed outside of this
> review process, I repeat my previous request:
>
> Please review:
> https://gitlab.com/flapflap/tails
> branch review_de_startup_options
> commit 01ca0491 review
>
> If it is ready for merge, please say so and edit the subject to (pull).

so... there was a merge conflict and i hope i resolved it (i have never
fixed merge conflicts before). i changed the 'Debian Live Grafik' to
'Tails Grafik' because thats what caused the conflict, if i'm not mistaken.

please review:
https://gitlab.com/muri/tails.git
branch: muri-t10n/review-de_startup_options
commit: a178a69b merged flapflaps review and fixed merge conflict

cheers,
muri