Re: [Tails-dev] TOR browser addon Adblock Plus vs. uBlock

Author: ghetto
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] TOR browser addon Adblock Plus vs. uBlock
ghetto@debian:~$ apt-cache search adblock
xul-ext-adblock-plus - advertisement blocking extension for web browsers
xul-ext-adblock-plus-element-hiding-helper - companion for Adblock Plus
to create element hiding rules

anyway i would like to throw in privacybadger in the mix for
consideration along with adblock edge, ublock and adblock plus.

https://www.eff.org/privacybadger

L.R. D.S.: