[Tails-ux] Threads [was: Greeter mockups]

Author: spencerone
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] Threads [was: Greeter mockups]
Alan,

>>> Alan:
>>> [please note that for some reason you broke the thread. If you know
>>> what caused this, please try to avoid it the the future. NO big deal
>>> however.
>>
>> Spencer:
>> Oh my. Please elaborate on what you experienced. This information will
>> help me associate some action on my part and possibly prevent future
>> breaks.
>>

> Expected behavior: the answer I receive from you appears in my email
> client as an answer to the email you're answering to.
>
>     This is mail subject 1                       }
>      |- This is the 1st answer to 1              } We call this
>      |  |- This is the 1st answer to the answer  } a thread
>      |- This is the 2nd answer to 1              }
>     This is mail subject 2
>      |- This is the 1st answer to 2

> The problem with your email: the answer I received from you appeared as
> a new thread (subject) rather than as an answer.
>
>     This is mail subject 1
>      |- This is the 1st answer to 1
>      |  |- This is the 1st answer to the answer
>     This is mail subject 2
>      |- This is the 1st answer to 2
>     This is the 2nd answer to 1
>                       ^
>         This email should be displayed as a child
>         of "This is mail subject 1" !

> Is that more clear?

Yes, thanks for the HTH response. I use webmail to write emails and
simply hit 'Reply', so it must be an issue with your client [presuming
it is someting like Thunderbird or K-9], so I don't know what to tell
you :( It could also be a glitch on my end with OPMBX, as they are
fairly new, though I believe they are just a UI built on top of
Roundcube, so IDK.

Wordlife,
Spencer