Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](de) doc/about/warning page

Author: flapflap
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](de) doc/about/warning page
sycamoreone:
> Dominik Pilatzki:
>> For the terms; I would use "Man-in-the-Middle-Angriff" (it's the same in
>> Wikipedia).
>
> Ack.
>
>> Tor Bridge can stay Tor Bridge because it's a own name.
>
> Ack.
>
>> Maybe we could use "Korrelationsangriff" for "confirmation attack"?
>
> The verbatim translation would be "Bestätigungsangriff", i.e. using some
> correlation to confirm an initial hypothesis.

I also found another translation for "exit node": "Ausgangsrelais"
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/torproject/glossary/l/de/?page=5

"spoofing": "Manipulation / Vortäuschung"
"Tor Bridges": "Torbrücke" <-- I don't like that one...

But the more important translations aren't translated there as well.

~flapflap