Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](de) doc/about/warning page

Author: flapflap
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](de) doc/about/warning page
flapflap:
> Hi,
>
> Please review
> https://gitorious.org/flapflap/tailsxlat.git
> branch de-warning
>
> Commits:
> 00c4b4f translated warning page

sorry, I accidentally deleted the de-warning branch from my public repo
and rebased my local branch on top of the current master. If I now push
it to my public repo, then you would be confused that the (remote)
branch has moved and does not fit your's. On the other hand, I cannot
undo the rebase because I don't know where the branch split from master
before.

Should I push it as it is and you all update the ref to this remote
branch, or can someone tell me the commit where the branch originated
and I'll try to move it there again.

Sorry for corrupting the review process :(

~flapflap