Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](de) doc/about/warning page

Author: flapflap
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [review](de) doc/about/warning page
Hi,

after accidentially having deleted the branch from the public repo and
rebasing it in my private one, I pushed it at its new position (that's
easier to me than relocating it at its old position)

As suggested in previous comments, I fixed some wordings such as
"Ausgangsrelais" for "exit node" to match the Tor Project's translation
and "Man-in-the-Middle-Angriff (MITM)" to match the German wikipedia
translation. Also, I tried to fix some commas and reordered some
sentence parts that I found difficult or non-natural.

I left the "confirmation attacks" string untranslated but am open to use
"Bestätigungsangriffe", if we agree on that.

Please review again:
https://gitorious.org/flapflap/tailsxlat.git
branch de-warning

Commits:
4b1d443: language improvements
3081e40: small comma and word fixes
3ef40eb: Use same translation for exit node as the Tor Project
7271296: double spaces removed
a0074ee: use spelling of MITM as in de-wikipedia
baa8f35: translated warning page

~flapflap