Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2] feature/5373-replace-tr…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.2] feature/5373-replace-truecrypt
intrigeri wrote (17 Sep 2014 16:32:31 GMT) :
> anonym, ping? We're blocking on an opinion of yours to potentially
> change the warning message in feature/5373-replace-truecrypt, which is
> pending for 1.2.

It was merged anyway, with a warning message that says TrueCrypt will
be removed in 1.2.1. The diff on the branch that removes it is tiny
and should be safe (I don't see how it can possibly trigger action at
a distance), so I bet you'll be happy to take it even for a point
release. Stay tuned, I'll be back with this request after 1.2 is out.