Re: [Tails-dev] Fwd: 7.7 planning

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Fwd: 7.7 planning
hi,

sajolida@??? wrote (25 Sep 2014 16:47:09 GMT) :
> intrigeri wrote:
>> So, the question is: do we want to enable stable-proposed-updates in
>> the 1.2 build, to get the package updates that will be in the Wheezy
>> point-release, or not?

> Any arguments against?

The only ones I see are:

- additional work to enable s-p-u at the right time, and disable it at
the right time too; I can help telling when the right time is,
assuming the RM keeps track of the need thereof and asks me
- (minor) risks of regressions in updated packages, that we'll have
very little time to discover... unless we enable s-p-u ASAP, which
IMO is the way to go, and yet another way to be nice to Debian :)