Re: [Tails-l10n] Fwd: [Tails - Bug #7650] Clarify upgrade i…

Author: drebs
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Fwd: [Tails - Bug #7650] Clarify upgrade instructions for Tails 1.1
Could someone help me understand what needs to be done here?

I compared the french and portuguese translations for iuk by searching for
"first_steps" in transifex respective pages, but both links seem to me to
point to the same place:

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/torproject/viewstrings/#fr/tails-tails-iukpot/22874948?q=first_steps
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/torproject/translate/#pt_BR/tails-tails-iukpot/22874948?q=first_steps

Does the problem have to do with those links or with the links inside the
first_steps/upgrade#manual page (i.e. link to release notes)?

Thanks.

--

u codificou 2.4K bytes: