Re: [Tails-l10n] Fwd: [Tails - Bug #7650] Clarify upgrade i…

Author: sycamoreone
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Fwd: [Tails - Bug #7650] Clarify upgrade instructions for Tails 1.1
Hi,

drebs:
> I compared the french and portuguese translations for iuk by searching for
> "first_steps" in transifex respective pages, but both links seem to me to
> point to the same place:

The French translation in Transifex isn't used, as the French team
translates the programs in the git repositories. So the string you see
in Transifex might be wrong.

> Does the problem have to do with those links or with the links
> inside the first_steps/upgrade#manual page (i.e. link to release
> notes)?

I can't login to Transifex at the moment, so I can't follow these links,
but this is the fix I did for the German translation (not sure if this
is enough though):

https://gitweb.torproject.org/translation.git/blobdiff/c22f5d955499ed72101121f9cabb96c3da0d250d..26821e317f7591bd68b25c4d7f0071e18d6be902:/de.po

Cheers,
sycamoreone