[Tails-l10n] Fwd: [Tails - Bug #7650] Clarify upgrade instru…

Author: u
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Fwd: [Tails - Bug #7650] Clarify upgrade instructions for Tails 1.1
Forwarding a remark from Tails' bugtracker.
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7650#change-23887

Might be worth looking into it, at least for the German and Portuguese team.

I think that this is also related to our
review-translations-from-Transifex effort. Do we have any news about
reviewing credentials yet?

Cheers!