Re: [Tails-l10n] Fwd: [Tails - Bug #7650] Clarify upgrade i…

Author: sycamoreone
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Fwd: [Tails - Bug #7650] Clarify upgrade instructions for Tails 1.1
u:
> I think that this is also related to our
> review-translations-from-Transifex effort. Do we have any news about
> reviewing credentials yet?

We don't have reviewer credentials, but I know a lot more about
Transifex now :).

The German translation contains almost no reviewed strings, so we can
change these translations also without any extra credentials. I can do that.

If the interested parties (u, BitingBird, and matsa) could tell me the
names of your Transifex accounts (or create them if necessary), I will
ask for more credentials for these accounts.

@u Related to the topic: Could you maybe review the release notes
translation?

Best,
sycamoreone