Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge again feature/6342-u…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge again feature/6342-update-camouflage-for-gnome3
Alan wrote (10 Jun 2014 11:47:56 GMT) :
> I belive the blockers are now fixed.

Congrats!

The following comes from testing an ISO built from commit 6b4e7908.
I've *not* looked at the code. anonym, if you don't think you can look
at the code within 24h, please tell me, and I'll do, so that Alan has
time to fix stuff if needed.

I've filed #7389 ("Display the virtual keyboard close to its taskbar
icon in Windows Camouflage mode"), but that's not a regression, so
assigned to nobody.

Regarding #7382 ("Customized icon are way too small in the
applications menu"), I'm a bit surprised it's not a blocker.

> - bugfix/7325-task-list-icons

The icon assigned to Claws Mail icon is much smaller than one assigned
to Pidgin, which is itself a bit smaller than the one assigned to the
web browser. Is it the same on Windows?

At first glance, the icon assigned to the Pidgin discussion window
seems too familiar to me to have been adapted for Windows, but I've
not bothered comparing.

> - bugfix/7326-systray-icons

Looks good.

> - bugfix/7381-remove-launchers