[Tails-dev] Please review and merge again feature/6342-upda…

Author: Alan
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge again feature/6342-update-camouflage-for-gnome3
Hi,

I belive the blockers are now fixed.

Please review and merge again feature/6342-update-camouflage-for-gnome3
into devel, or if you prefer review and merge the following specific
branches (each fixing the bug whose number is in its name):

- bugfix/7325-task-list-icons
- bugfix/7326-systray-icons
- bugfix/7381-remove-launchers
- feature/7367-browser-camouflage

Please also merge into gnome-themes-windows8 master the following
branches:

- bugfix/7328-clock-color
- bugfix/7366-theme-colors

The ticket listing everything: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6342

The ticket containing postponded issues:
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7377

Details below:

On Thu, 29 May 2014 07:45:33 +0200 anonym <anonym@???> wrote:
> 27/05/14 19:36, Alan wrote:
>
> #7316: Fix system tray icon size in camouflage mode

We agreed we can't do that now.

> #7325: Fix application icons in "task list" in Windows 8 camouflage

Done

> #7326: Fix systray icons in Windows 8 camouflage

Done

> #7328: Make clock applet font white again in Windows 8 camouflage.

Done

> #7274: Decide if torbrowser camouflage is still needed

Done (comments welcome, improvements possible...)

> #7312: Include window-picker-applet

We don't have the beautiful package, but that on the way.

> For this one I created the following blocking ticket:
>
> #7327: Remove launchers in Windows 8 camouflage?

Done

Cheers