[Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] bugfix/7285-browse-doc-with…

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.1] bugfix/7285-browse-doc-with-iceweasel
Hi,

ticket: #7391 (sorry, I named the branch too early)

bugfix/7285-browse-doc-with-iceweasel is the best solution I was able
to find to workaround #7285 and #7390. Please merge into testing and
devel for 1.1. Assigned to anonym, but you know the drill.

Once this is merged, #7285 and #7390 can be closed as rejected.
I've already done my homework of reporting bugs upstream (for the
latter) and to Debian (for the former, that was already known and
fixed upstream... by us, actually.)

If this solution has important problems I missed, then perhaps I could
give a try to the other idea I had, which arguably is a dirty
workaround until the bug is fixed for real in Yelp (which could be
good, BTW: anyone willing to play a bit with C/Glib?):
https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7390#note-6