Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/6342-update-…

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
New-Topics: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge again feature/6342-update-camouflage-for-gnome3, [Tails-dev] Camouflage: left to do [was: Please review and merge feature/6342-update-camouflage-for-gnome3]
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/6342-update-camouflage-for-gnome3
27/05/14 19:36, Alan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ticket: https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6342
>
> Please review and merge:
>
> - tails:feature/6342-update-camouflage-for-gnome3
> - tails-greeter:feature/6342-update-camouflage-for-gnome3

These are now merged and in the 1.1~beta1 release.

> I assigned everything to anonym but I think they would welcome help!

I've looked at all these tickets, closed/updated them as necessary, and
created a few new ones. These tickets describe my vision of what the
theme should look like in 1.1:

#7316: Fix system tray icon size in camouflage mode
#7325: Fix application icons in "task list" in Windows 8 camouflage
#7326: Fix systray icons in Windows 8 camouflage
#7328: Make clock applet font white again in Windows 8 camouflage.

These four are just straight up coding tasks.

#7277: Port camouflage to Gnome 3 panel

This one I just don't understand. Please clarify, preferably on the ticket!

#7274: Decide if torbrowser camouflage is still needed

IMHO our decision should be "yes", but only some for the basics.
Low-hanging fruit.

#7312: Include window-picker-applet

For this one I created the following blocking ticket:

#7327: Remove launchers in Windows 8 camouflage?

And IMHO "yes we should", for the reasons stated on the ticket.

Assuming we can reach consensus on the decisions/discussion quickly, do
you think you'll be able to get most of this done by June 10, so any
remaining smaller issues from an initial review at that time can be
fixed until June 15?

Cheers!