Re: [Tails-dev] window-picker-applet packaging

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-dev] window-picker-applet packaging
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] window-picker-applet packaging
Hi,

u wrote (05 Jun 2014 10:53:07 GMT) :
> I guess that this merge on their side will take some time to arrive in
> Gnome and in Debian anyway, yes.

Given wheezy-backports packages come from Jessie, as long as this
upstream change does not land into Debian testing before the Jessie
freeze, we're fine for Tails/Wheezy. I'm not sure what version of
GNOME the pkg-gnome team wants to have in Jessie. It could be worth
asking them.

Of course, what happens for Tails/Jessie is an entirely different
matter, and our lack of plans in this respect makes it irrevelant
(for now).

/me is glad that we're taking upstream plans into account, I think
we're progressing on this front :)