Re: [Tails-dev] Camouflage status for 1.1

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
New-Topics: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/6342-update-camouflage-for-gnome3
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Camouflage status for 1.1
27/05/14 01:45, anonym wrote:
> 26/05/14 01:06, Alan wrote:
>>> * Can we remove the "separators" (or whatever those lightblue, "dotty"
>>> things are calleD) on the left and right of the tasks?
>>>
>> Not as far as I know (of we should strongly tweak the GTK theme, which
>> I don't volunteer to do).
>
> I remember doing this for XPLuna, and that amounted to making the
> corresponding image in the theme the same as a similarly sized part of
> the panel (IIRC). Is it not as easy as that any more?

Sorry, I was wrong. The acutal fix is
`config/chroot_local-patches/xpluna_remove_panel_handles.patch`.
Incidentally this patch makes the build break in the current state of
the branch given that XPLuna was removed. The patch should be removed.

Cheers!