Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/5711-liferea…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review and merge feature/5711-liferea-persistence-preset
Alan wrote (23 May 2014 09:59:22 GMT) :
> * implementing a liferea persistence preset
>   - Branch:
>     persistence-setup:feature/6403-implement-liferea-persistence-preset
>   - Ticket: Implement Liferea persistence preset in Tails wheezy
>     (https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/6403)

I suspect this breaks the t-p-s test suite in two ways.

1. See e.g. commit f1b956ca, where I fixed this very same issue after
the persistent printers preset was implemented.

2. Also, the one (presumably anonym) who will package this new code
will need to add {build,runtime}-dependencies on the package that
ships the liferea icon. See commit b76b911 for a past example of
such a debian/control update.

I certainly could have fixed this myself, as I did last times, but
today I'm more inclined to prevent such issues from occuring again and
again. It would be just awesome if we did run the relevant test suite
before requesting to merge new code. Thanks in advance :)

Cheers!