Re: [Tails-dev] #7250 Bring back keyboard layout switch on p…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] #7250 Bring back keyboard layout switch on presing Alt+Shift
anonym wrote (14 May 2014 15:06:59 GMT) :
> Optimistcally assigning this to you, intrigeri, since it'll be related
> to fixing the rest of #7065.

I'll try to take care of this in the last very few days before the
freeze, *but* please de-assign it from me for now, as I can't
guarantee anything, and it would be just awesome if someone made
progress on it in the meantime. Most likely, if it's already assigned
to me, then nobody will get the fact that help is very much needed on
this one, when looking at the release manager's view on Redmine.