[Tails-dev] #7250 Bring back keyboard layout switch on presi…

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] #7250 Bring back keyboard layout switch on presing Alt+Shift [Was: [review'n'merge:1.1] bugfix/7065-keyboard-localization]
09/05/14 17:36, intrigeri wrote:
> bugfix/7065-keyboard-localization fixes issue #7065 for me.

While testing this branch I noticed that Alt+Shift doesn't switch layout
any more. Apparently GNOME nowadays expects "grp\tgrp:alt_shift_toggle" so
that should be fixed in tails-greeter.

However, we already try (commit 0fe29f77) to set this in
`config/chroot_local-includes/etc/dconf/db/local.d/00_Tails_defaults`,
but that doesn't work. Of course, with your fix for #7065 it'd be
overwritten, but I tried booting an image with without the fix, and no
libgnomekbd value is set at all after a normal boot.

Optimistcally assigning this to you, intrigeri, since it'll be related
to fixing the rest of #7065.

Cheers!