Re: [Tails-dev] Logo

Author: Maurice George
To: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Logo
Glad to respond to your questions about my design for a Tails logo.

a) I attach an amended version in .SVG format.

b) It includes only the ear image and 'Tails'.

c) I've used a different font, Droid Serif Bold, which is available in
Debian.

d) I've chosen a similar colour which you could change if you wish. I
would hope, however, that it would be a fairly 'sharp' tone.

e) The image of the ear is in the public domain. It is derived from a
Victorian anatomical manual.

I'd be interested to hear your comments.

Best wishes,

Maurice George (U.K.)

--
The U.K. government says that Ubuntu Linux is the safest computer system.

Watch what you say and do on the Internet. The N.S.A. and G.C.H.Q. are
listening to you.

Follow me on Twitter : @MauriceGeorge3