Re: [Tails-dev] Logo

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: Maurice George
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Logo
Maurice George:
> Here's my idea for a logo for Tails.

Hi Maurice,

I added your proposal on the blueprint where we gather all the proposals
we received so far:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/logo/#index7h1

Nonetheless, it would be good if you could clarify a couple of things
that would make your proposal stronger regarding our requirements [1]:

- Can you send us an SVG source of your design, so we can easily resize
it and modify it if needed?
- Can you clarify which are the fonts you are using? To be on the safe
side, use fonts available in Debian main, otherwise we will ask you to
prove its compatibility with GPL3+.
- I like the big ear, but if you didn't draw it yourself, can you tell
us where did you take it from so we can check its licensing?
- You are using a pink that doesn't match our current color palette. How
do you think your color scheme would adapt to our current website? Shall
we adapt it?
- We were not expecting any extra slogan on the logo. Can you try to do
a version only with the picture and "Tails" (without "OS")?

[1]: https://tails.boum.org/news/logo_contest/#index1h1

--
sajolida