Re: [Tails-dev] Logo

Author: sajolida
To: Maurice George
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Logo
Maurice George:> Glad to respond to your questions about my design for a
Tails logo.

Thanks for all those clarifications.

> a) I attach an amended version in .SVG format.
> b) It includes only the ear image and 'Tails'.

Actually we want a true SVG, whereas you file still has the ear image as
an embedded bitmap. So I try to vectorialize it myself. See the result here:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/logo/#index7h1

> c) I've used a different font, Droid Serif Bold, which is available
> in Debian.

Great, this one works.

> d) I've chosen a similar colour which you could change if you wish. I
> would hope, however, that it would be a fairly 'sharp' tone.

Okay.

> e) The image of the ear is in the public domain. It is derived from a
> Victorian anatomical manual.

That works, thanks!

> I'd be interested to hear your comments.

I'm refraining myself from commenting too much on the proposals before
the official vote :)

--
sajolida