[Tails-dev] Where to link to contribute/how/debian?

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Where to link to contribute/how/debian?
Hi,

I have put together a draft piece of documentation called "Improve
Tails by working on Debian":

https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/debian/

I'd certainly welcome feedback on this page, but that's not the most
pressing question I have.

This page is not linked from anywhere on our website yet, and I'm not
sure where the link belongs. None of our "Contribute with your
computer skills" sub-categories is a really good fit. Worst case,
I think I'll add a link in the "software developer" one, but it feels
a bit wrong. Perhaps we could rename it to "software developer or
maintainer", or something that DDs can more easily identify with?

Also, I think I'll anyway add a link from
contribute/relationship_with_upstream.