Re: [Tails-l10n] Fw: [Transifex] A team for German was reque…

Author: Frithjof
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Fw: [Transifex] A team for German was requested for the project Tails IUK
On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 6:58 PM, <tails@???> wrote:
> We received this email. Perhaps german translators can have a look and
> decide if they want to create such a team?
>
>> From: Transifex <admin@???>
>> Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 16:57:56 +0100
>
>> Hi Tails_developers,
>
>> The user [1] requested a team for German for the project Tails IUK[2].
>
>> [1]: https://www.transifex.com/accounts/profile/JackOuzzie/
>> [2]: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/tails-iuk/

I don't understand this: Is this somebody who wants to translate the
IUK strings,
or is somebody asking for a translation?

I would prefer using git, but I haven't looked at the IUK yet. If
somebody else wants
to do the translations using Transifex, then why not?

In fact there are recent translations in
http://git.tails.boum.org/iuk/tree/po/de.po from
the Tor project team. Isn't this working out OK?

--Frithjof