Re: [Tails-l10n] Fw: [Transifex] A team for German was reque…

Author: Jens Kubieziel
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Fw: [Transifex] A team for German was requested for the projectTails IUK
* tails@??? schrieb am 2014-01-26 um 18:58 Uhr:
> We received this email. Perhaps german translators can have a look and
> decide if they want to create such a team?

I looked at IUK and also know Transifex' interface. IUK uses po files
and they are inside a git repo
(<URL:https://git-tails.immerda.ch/iuk/tree/po>). So at the moment those
files could be handled like the other ressources I help to
translate/review.

So I'd like to stay away from Transifex and keep to use git.

--
Jens Kubieziel                                   http://www.kubieziel.de
"Perfection [in design] is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add,