Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 0.22.1

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Release schedule for Tails 0.22.1
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (08 Dec 2013 17:19:51 GMT) :
> 2014-01-18 package new Firefox ESR
> 2014-01-18 build and upload final ISO
> 2014-01-19 test final ISO
> 2014-01-20 test final ISO
> 2014-01-21 release

I've messed up. Since I've sent this email, Mozilla postponed all
future releases a bit: https://wiki.mozilla.org/RapidRelease/Calendar

So, the schedule for the next steps towards 0.22.1 becomes:

2014-02-01 package new Firefox ESR
2014-02-02 build and upload final ISO
2014-02-03 test final ISO
2014-02-04 release

Can anyone else than me take over the Release Manager role for these
last steps? Worst case, I can do it, or part of it, but it's quite
painful for me.

Core developers: ASAP, please volunteer for the test days, or make it
clear that you can't make it, so we can reschedule slightly if needed.
Thanks in advance!

Note that this *also* postpones 0.23, 1.0 and 1.1. See our updated
release calendar: https://tails.boum.org/contribute/calendar/