Re: [Tails-dev] Proposal to create a mailing list for testin…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-dev] Proposal to create a mailing list for testing
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Proposal to create a mailing list for testing
intrigeri:

I'm fine with tails-testers@.

> Whenever possible, I like mailing-list names to match a collective
> identity that the list members can relate to. No big deal
> anyway, -testing@ suits me well if you're not convinced :)

I don't think we've been doing that so far (eg tails-support,
tails-l10n, tails-bugs, etc.) but I don't mind starting now.

I'm ok with being admin on that list of course :)

Next step: I'll send a request to root@??? to ask for the list.
My last interactions with them were a bit frustrated but maybe they'll
answer this one.