Re: [Tails-l10n] (de) Coordination of translations

Author: Frithjof
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (de) Coordination of translations
On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 2:00 PM, Frau Suk <FrauSuk@???> wrote:
> If you don't want to spend to much time learning about gettext and git just
> now,
> please just send me your translations via email.
>

> That’s great! Thanx. In fact, that makes getting started much easier for me.
> I can always get acquainted with git later on.

You should still take a look at the *.de.po files in the repository
http://git.tails.boum.org/tails/tree/wiki/src. Sometimes an outdated
translation already exists and can be taken as a starting point. You
can't see these translations in the wiki, but they are included in the
*.po.de files.

I think https://tails.boum.org/doc/about/trust/index.de.html
https://tails.boum.org/doc/about/anonymity/index.de.html and
https://tails.boum.org/doc/about/fingerprint/index.de.html
would be good candidates for translation and improvement.

--Frithjof