Re: [Tails-l10n] (de) Coordination of translations

Author: Frithjof
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (de) Coordination of translations
> Nobody yet. I am almost done with the 'Warnings' page
> https://tails.boum.org/doc/about/warning/index.en.html, and with
> https://tails.boum.org/download/index.en.html.
> I don't think anybody else is doing translations yet.
>
> Okay, I’ll start with the “About” page of the website then. If that’s okay,
> I’ll also revise the part of the page that has already been translated,
> because it doesn’t sound very idiomatic to me. You’ll get my translations
> bit by bit via email.

I finished a first version of that page yesterday evening :)

https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-l10n/2014-January/000824.html

You could review that patch, it can certainly be improved, or start
with something else.
Maybe you can start with the about/ section:
https://tails.boum.org/doc/about/index.en.html

Cheers.