Re: [Tails-dev] Please review draft documentation for IUK

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Please review draft documentation for IUK
intrigeri wrote (26 Dec 2013 13:30:53 GMT) :
> However, *checking* for available upgrades should work with the
> minimal recommended amount of RAM. So, *if* it's enough to close the
> web browser to make this work (which I believe, and will try to
> confirm later today -> #6535), then I'll mark this as blocked by #5735
> ("dont autostart iceweasel") and will work on completing that one too.

In my tests, everything works fine with 1GB of RAM, see details on
#6535, even when leaving the browser open. sajolida, please tell me
how I can reproduce this issue. E.g. were you running the incremental
upgrader multiple times in the same session, or using APT, or running
other apps at the same time, or what?

Reassigned #6535 to sajolida for more info. In the meantime, I'll
consider this as not something I can do anything about.