Re: [Tails-dev] Feature #5641 Explain why tor is slow

Author: Vigdis
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Feature #5641 Explain why tor is slow
Hi,

On Wed, 09 Oct 2013 18:37:47 +0200,
sajolida@??? wrote:

> On 13/09/13 01:00, sajolida@??? wrote:
> > On 04/09/13 10:19, mercedes508 wrote:
> > I'm not 100 % sure about where to put that page. It is fine where
> > it is now I think, and it might be overloading the "General
> > information" section to put it there. But it's not a really
> > "advanced" topic either.
>
> Hi,
>
> I finally merged and pushed this branch, after adding the changes
> mercedes508 did. I'm very happy with the final result:
>
> https://tails.boum.org/doc/anonymous_internet/why_tor_is_slow/
>
> Ah! And in the end I moved it to the "anonymous internet" section.

Great!

> I only wonder why Vidgis stopped being reactive on this work. Vidgis,
> if there's anything related to our working process that you should we
> should change or improve, make sure to share that with us.

Not at all, just to little time on my side. I had more work than usual
and the HDD of my workstation died so backups + reinstalling OS took me
a lot of times (I won't tell you how many OS installs I did, I'm too
ashamed of it :p encountering problems and problems).

I'm answering this mail only because you forwarded it on a another MB,
I have 92 mails to read, just for Tails ...

So thanks for asking but don't worry ;).

(I'm proud to see that page online, it makes me eager to write more
doc :D)

Vigdis