Re: [Tails-dev] Feature #5641 Explain why tor is slow

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Feature #5641 Explain why tor is slow
On 13/09/13 01:00, sajolida@??? wrote:
> On 04/09/13 10:19, mercedes508 wrote:
> I'm not 100 % sure about where to put that page. It is fine where it is
> now I think, and it might be overloading the "General information"
> section to put it there. But it's not a really "advanced" topic either.

Hi,

I finally merged and pushed this branch, after adding the changes
mercedes508 did. I'm very happy with the final result:

https://tails.boum.org/doc/anonymous_internet/why_tor_is_slow/

Ah! And in the end I moved it to the "anonymous internet" section.

I only wonder why Vidgis stopped being reactive on this work. Vidgis, if
there's anything related to our working process that you should we
should change or improve, make sure to share that with us.