[Tails-dev] Quarterly tickets gardening: outcome and proposa…

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Quarterly tickets gardening: outcome and proposals
Hi,

I've been playing the ticket gardener [1] yesterday and today.
I'm done! Tons of stuff was triaged, and I have some proposals
(deadline: in a week or two) that follow.

As it was the first pass since we moved to Redmine, I didn't take time
to add "easy" tags [2], so please, do this for the categories you feel
responsible of (e.g. documentation, sysadmin, whatever), so that the
next ticket gardener can do that for tickets that belong to
other categories.

[1] https://tails.boum.org/contribute/working_together/roles/ticket_gardener/
[2] https://tails.boum.org/contribute/working_together/criteria_for_easy_tasks/

Move to priority "low"
======================

This is wishlist/patches-welcome/don't-care-that-much/would be great,
but *we* don't feel committed to make it happen any time soon.

So, either assign one or some of these tickets to you, or I'll
downgrade their priority to "low".

#6323 - Improve the CSS of the boxed titles
#6321 - Restructure the download page and "Get Tails" documentation
#6260 - Offline additional software
#5991 - include BitTorrent software
#5915 - tails-greeter: add timeout
#5561 - persistence: support DVD
#5335 - persistence: categorized presets

Missing assignee?
=================

For those, I think one of us plans to do it, but didn't assign the
ticket to them. Please fix this if needed, and disregard else. In some
cases, if nobody plans to do it, I may downgrade the priority.

#6319 - Restructure the documentation on Mac support
#6296 - Implement a workaround for Persistent's trash handling
#6235 - wheezy: ship disabled GNOME Shell
#6202 - Evaluate Caribou
#5460 - keyboard shortcuts conflict

Close?
======

#5981 - hot upgrade
Once we have incremental updates, this becomes much less important.
#5936 - More secure KeePass defaults
The screen locker will fix it, as far as I understand the request.
#5664 - gpgApplet: option to import public keys from clipboard
Commented on the ticket itself.