Re: [Tails-l10n] Choosing between Git and Transifex per-lang…

Autor: Matsa
Para: tails-l10n
Asunto: Re: [Tails-l10n] Choosing between Git and Transifex per-language? [Was: rtl support]
Le Fri, 1 Mar 2013 17:02:14 +0000,
mercedes508 <mercedes508@???> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> > What do the existing language teams think?
>
> Presently, most of the french translators use Git. I can't speak for
> the "french team", but I'd like us to keep working with Git, as long
> as we can keep up with our present workflow.

I concur with that.

I've updated the ticket[1] with the few I know, but, for now, getting
the translations from Transifex back to Git seems indeed tricky.

The todo item said:
> On the Transifex side, we may add a message for the translators,
> pointing to contribute/how/translate and the Tails-l10n mailing-list.

Here is a short draft, please review and complete:

--------
This project is part of [Tails, The Amnesic Incognito Live
System](https://tails.boum.org).

You may want to [get in touch with the other
translators](https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/#index3h1),
or [get involved in the documentation
translation](https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/).

If no one oppose, correct or complete, I'll send it to the maintainers
on transifex at the end of the week.

Cheers,
matsa

[1]https://tails.boum.org/todo/update_translation_instructions_for_Transifex