Re: [Tails-dev] About the browser homepage

Autor: intrigeri
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] About the browser homepage
hi,

sajolida@??? wrote (24 Jan 2013 18:19:41 GMT) :
> So I thought we could either:

[...]
> - Link check.torproject.org from the news page

> I create a branch feature/are_you_using_tor_link that implements the
> second proposal. See screenshot in attachment.

I like it, and I'm happy to merge it once:

 1. I'm told this has been tested on top of *current* master branch
    (since there has been some recent changes in the menus CSS), both
    with and without the cgi plugin enabled.
 2. The license and copyright for the added image is added to
    doc/about/license.mdwn.