Re: [Tails-dev] About the browser homepage

Autor: sajolida
Para: The Tails public development discussion list
Asunto: Re: [Tails-dev] About the browser homepage
On 04/02/13 18:58, intrigeri wrote:
> hi,
>
> sajolida@??? wrote (24 Jan 2013 18:19:41 GMT) :
>> So I thought we could either:
> [...]
>> - Link check.torproject.org from the news page
>
>> I create a branch feature/are_you_using_tor_link that implements the
>> second proposal. See screenshot in attachment.
>
> I like it, and I'm happy to merge it once:

Sorry I lunched out on this one.

>  1. I'm told this has been tested on top of *current* master branch
>     (since there has been some recent changes in the menus CSS), both
>     with and without the cgi plugin enabled.

Done.

>  2. The license and copyright for the added image is added to
>     doc/about/license.mdwn.

Isn't the Onion logo license already covered in this new image
(lib/are_you_using_tor.png) as much as in the banner (lib/logo-7.png)?

« Onion Logo: registered trademark of The Tor Project, Inc.; the Tails
project is authorized to use it under certain conditions; licensed under
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. »