Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translation updates for the upcomi…

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translation updates for the upcoming 0.13 release
mercedes508 wrote (29 Aug 2012 08:01:21 GMT) :
> I have a question that may be stupid, but how can we simply get the
> list of every single po files that has been modified for the 0.13
> release ?

> I'm not mastering Git at the moment so I've been doing this :
> git diff origin/master..origin/testing -- wiki/src/doc
> or
> git diff origin/master..origin/testing -- wiki/src/

> Is there anything smarter ?

Not much.

I would add either the --name-only, --name-status or --stat argument,
depending on what I want exactly. If I wanted specifically only .po,
I would get the full diff, and pipe it into filterdiff.

Having a look at 0.12.1..origin/master might be useful too (to detect
things that changed directly in master since 0.12.1 -- note that
master was merged into devel/testing).