[Tails-l10n] Call for translation updates for the upcoming 0…

Author: Ague Mill
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Call for translation updates for the upcoming 0.13 release
Hi translators!

After quite some discussions during the recent face-to-face meeting of
the Tails developers, we are trying something new regarding
translations, starting with the upcoming 0.13 release.

We have just released a first release candidate. This version is
available for anyone to test and ensure that this release will work as
it should. This release candidate is also meant for translators to find
missing or wrong translations in a "live" system.

See the 'call for testing' for more details on how to get the image:
<https://tails.boum.org/news/test_0.13-rc1/>

Please base translation fixes that are meant for 0.13 on the 'testing'
branch of the repository.

Later on, we will release a second release candidate. This one will
allow you to see the result of your new translations and make some last
minute fixes if needed. Our schedule for 0.13 is available here:
<https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-dev/2012-August/001514.html>

Thanks for your hard work!
--
Ague