Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translation updates for the upcomi…

Author: Matsa
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Call for translation updates for the upcoming 0.13 release

Hi!

I've been briefly browsing around the documentation, from a 0.13-rc1

Here are a few observations:

In the documentation:
- The documentation index doesn't seem to handle the traillinks
correctly and shows a list of [[!traillink..|..]]
- Less important, the link "improve documentation" (in the top-right
corner of each page) points to file:///contribute/how/translate instead
of file:///usr/share/doc/tails/website/contribute/how/translate.html

About Tails persitence configuration:
- On small screens, it's not possible to see the validation button in
"Configure persistence / Choose the persistent files".
Some place could be saved by wrapping the explanation text in a
different way.
- The link to the persistence documentation opens iceweasel and fails
(if the first page opened), as it was already reported.
Perhaps should it open the yelp documentation instead?

For the 0.12 release, a few last-minute modifications in the english
files switched entire translated pages to 'fuzzy'.
To avoid this, can we imagine a kind of freeze of the english files, to
let us the time to adapt the last modifications?
One of us will be available for the last sprint.

Thanks & greetings