Re: [Tails-dev] Localized text consoles

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: intrigeri
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: M
Kopio: The Tails public development discussion list
Uudet otsikot: [Tails-dev] ***SPAM*** Re: Localized text consoles
Aihe: Re: [Tails-dev] Localized text consoles
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (03 Nov 2011 19:29:39 GMT) :
> I suggest:

>   1. revert the commit in the feature/tails-greeter branch of
>      tails.git that disables autologin
>   2. see how comes autologin => t-g is skipped
>      (probably a live-config script does the trick, I guess)
>   3. do whatever is needed to have #2 not done by live-config at boot
>      time. I think this belongs to tails.git rather than to
>      tails-greeter, if the implementation is likely to depend on the
>      live-config version being used, and it may be nice to avoid
>      binding t-g to a particular version.

Hint:

a. git diff devel..feature/tails-greeter
=> shows that the latter adds noautologin to the kernel command line
b. see nox11autologin in live-config(7)

I think replacing noautologin with nox11autologin, and doing the
.profile trick I suggested, should be enough to fix that regression.

Max, what do you think?

intrigeri <intrigeri@???>