Re: [Tails-dev] tails-greeter feature/panel [Was: tails-gree…

Poista viesti

Vastaa
Lähettäjä: alan
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: tails-dev
Aihe: Re: [Tails-dev] tails-greeter feature/panel [Was: tails-greeter Gitrepo]

> From: intrigeri <intrigeri@???>
> Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 11:04:30 -0700
>
> Hi,
>
> alan@??? wrote (18 Sep 2011 17:04:07 GMT) :
> > - feature/panel: move the language selection widgets to mimic a panel.
> > Not finished but probably mergeable in master if needed;
>
> What's missing / unfinished / broken?

The only difference introduced by this branch is that the
language/keyboard selection widgets are displayed as a bottom panel
rather than in a line. The test widget disappears for space reason.

Everything else that was required is missing: the widgets used to select
language, keyboard, ... are still too long and anti-userfriendly, they
still become too long when some language are selected...

As far as I know, there's nothing that is more broken with this branch.

So it's a little improvement on top of master, but not a full
implementation of the spec.

Cheers,

Alan