[Hackmeeting] R: Re: la repressione avanza

Author: pigi07p@libero.it
To: hackmeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] R: Re: la repressione avanza
....Frank Rieger of the CCC said, "Many hacker groups don't have a problem
with Web hacks that raise public awareness about human rights
violations. But we are very sensitive to people damaging networks and
critical systems in repressive regimes or anywhere else. The police
and intelligence communities regard hacking as seditious. It is quite
possible now that hackers - not only in totalitarian states - could be
jailed or executed as 'cyberterrorists' for the slightest infraction
of the law." ....

...The signatories to this statement are asking hackers to reject all
actions that seek to damage the information infrastructure of any
country. DO NOT support any acts of "Cyberwar." Keep the networks of
communication alive. They are the nervous system for human progress....