Re: [Tails-l10n] Chinese translation team

Author: psychi
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Chinese translation team
Hi u,

This is a great idea. I am honored.

Currently, my translation is in my Github repo:
https://github.com/mdrights/tails-zh_CN
While I think I should set up a new repository in the same place with Tails
main repo (being convenient for merging), on Gitlab or
https://git-tails.immerda.ch/ , right?
I will let you know when I set it up.

I tend to use the Tor's glossary:
https://www.transifex.com/otf/torproject/glossary/zh_CN/ (it needs to fill
in.)

New contributors are required to subsribe the tails-l10n mailing list and
talk to the Chinese team in the first place.

Let me know if any other stuff that needs to be mentioned.

jx, you are welcome to have a say, e.g. to have this page joint with bot
Trad. and Simp. Chinese ?

Best,
psychi