Re: [Tails-l10n] Chinese translation team

Author: jx tsai
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Chinese translation team
hi,

thanks for your info

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 10:29 PM u <u@???> wrote:

> Hi psychi and other translators to Chinese,
>
> thanks a lot for your work!
>
> I would be glad to prepare a page for the Chinese translation team here:
> https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/

alright, I have refering this artice and writen a post regarding the
Tails translation collaboration in Chinese about one year ago

https://blog.jxtsai.info/2017/08/04/about-tails-l10n/ (in Traditional Chinese)

I could rewrite my post and follow the simlar layout as other
language team format

the Traditional Chinese repo is on
https://github.com/twngo/tails/